The coronavirus is changing everyone’s behavior and we hope that you and your families are well and safe in this period.
As we are aware that health and safety are the main concern of our guests and our staff, we wanted to let you know that the Bellini relais has strengthened its prevention and safety procedures.
The Bellini relais has adopted the Covid-19 emergency management security protocol which guarantees the adoption of all precautionary and protective measures to reserve for its guests a stay in line with the standards imposed by the current situation.
Guests staying at Bellini relais can now rest assured of the highest standards of hygiene and that additional safety measures have been added to our procedures. Here are some examples of what has changed.
- All hotel rooms will be sanitized and disinfected and after each departure the cleaning staff will clean and air your room completely every day
- All “high-contact” areas will be treated daily with additional certified products that are professionally effective against Covid-19
- Touchless experiences will be offered during check-in, checkout and in our / Bar
- Pool / SPA will reopen and operate in line with health and safety guidelines issued by the authorities, with the exception of the relaxation area and sauna
- Sanitation stations based on sensors and information signs have been installed throughout the hotel to keep everyone updated on the most recent information
- Le procedure di pulizia e disinfezione verranno applicate al nostro personale completamente addestrato e alle aree interne della casa
I wish you the best of health and please stay safe.